Saturday, February 20, 2016

S1 ShoulderPod iPhone Mount and a Car Wash

About three weeks ago, my #ADE2013 roommate, Matt Lee of Westside, showed me the S1 Shoulder Mount that he purchased.  Since, I have an iPhone that has a great camera, I knew that I could put the S1 to great use.





What I like:
  • Screw down clamp for securing iPhone
  • Wrist strap for protection from falling
  • Easy connection to a tripod
  • Counter balance hand grip
  • Compact & Light weight
  • Perfect for a backpack or mono-sling bag 
I recently used it to record traveling through a car wash.  With the iPhone in one hand, I was able to push the record button on and off with ease of one thumb.  Stability was great, and I never feared for my iPhone's life.

I'm looking forward to documenting in our educational settings using the S1 which can be purchased here

Thank you to @leematt06 for showing me the device.  It's awesome!
Now, enjoy the car wash video created with the S1, an iPhone, and iMovie on the iPhone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...